PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to vietvisanow.com
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately.
You agree that you will not use the website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website.
You (also) agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, or costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
vietvisanow.com reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
✓ We will refund 100% of the fee if you are not satisfied with our service.
✓ We will refund 100% of the fee if we make the error on your visa application OR we will arrange the new one for you without any charge.
✓ We will refund 100% of the fee if your visa application is denied by the Immigration Department of Vietnam.
For more information about our refund policy, please click here.
Date format: mm/dd/yyyy – May 12th 1988
Time Zone: Vietnam standard time – GMT +7
Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
Working hours: 8.00 AM to 16.00 PM every working days.
Multiple / Single entry: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
Multiple entries mean you are allowed to enter/exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1, 3 or 6 months). For example: 6 months multiple entry visa means – you are allowed to enter/exit Vietnam multiple times from the date of arrival you provide through the application form on our website plus 6 calendar consecutive months.
PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
Processing time for arranging a pre-approved letter offered by vietvisanow.com is based on processing time provided by Vietnam Immigration Department. Under normal circumstances, it takes 2 working days, starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us of your payment receipt. In special cases, additional documents may be required and the processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
Our service is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time. If there is no email from you informing us that you did not receive the letter within 2 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or if applicants do not notify us by email that the approval letter has not been received.
Once the service is completed and the approval letter is sent to the applicant’s email address, the information and record of the applicant will be automatically deleted from our system. vietvisanow.com is not to be held accountable or responsible for the problems and claims associated with personal data and privacy issues.
– Normally, it takes 2 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, with delay due to unforeseen problems. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
– The applicant is responsible for checking accurate information on the approval letter. In the case of mistakes, applicants are required to contact us immediately for correction. Otherwise, the applicant is fully responsible for the mistakes. If the errors are made on our part, we will process the letter of approval for free, but if it is on the applicants’ part, the applicants must pay the full fee to obtain a new letter of approval. The process of getting a new letter of approval, again, will take 2 working days, so it is recommended that applicants check the approval letter carefully before the trip.
– The visa approval letter is usually issued as a group letter and therefore, you may find your name, passport number and date of birth in the same letter as other people. Only under special circumstances, a request for an individual approval letter should be sent to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Vietvisanow.com is not to be held accountable for any issues arising from the group approval letter.
– You should find the “visa on arrival desk” the “landing visa counter” or the “visa issuing office” to hand in your documents (visa approval letter, original passport, form…. and fee) to get visa stamped on your passport. We will not be responsible for any issues arising if you try to pass through passport control without getting the visa.
– You should check your visa details (visa type, entry and exit date, ……) immediately after getting it stamped on your passport at the visa counter and ask for correction if any mistakes are made by the officer. We are not responsible for any issues arising from mistakes made by the officers.
– Normally, it takes around 15-20 minutes to get the visa stamped at Vietnam airport upon arrival, however, sometimes it may take longer than expected due to a large number of arrivals. The circumstances are unavoidable and we should not be held responsible for any loss incurred.
Approval Letter Amendment
The letter of approval cannot be changed once it is issued, so please make sure you double check all information to make sure that it is correct. The applicants are required to re-apply for a new letter of approval to make any changes.
Approval Letter Validity Date
The letter of approval will be valid from the entry date you provided on our order for the visa application form, not from the date you actually arrive in the country.
Visa on arrival is good for TOURISM purposes only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will use the letter of approval for tourism purposes.
If you need a business visa the fee will be higher than for the tourist visa. We will arrange the optional business visa for you.
– We are not a Government official website or affiliated with the embassy of Vietnam.
– The Immigration Department is the solely entity to approve of your visa. We don’t guarantee 100% visa approval.
– Neither our email confirmation for your visa order or our conversation about it are valid for boarding or picking up your visa on arrival. Only the visa approval letter which was approved, signed and sealed with a red stamp by the Immigration Department of Vietnam is acceptable for boarding and picking up your visa on arrival at your destination airport.
– We don’t guarantee 100% extendable or renewable for your visa.
– We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam if your visa application or entry is declined or if we are unable to send it to you on time as promised. In this case, we will refund the full amount paid to us.
– We reserve the rights to refuse any new visa requests or the visa requests which are already made on our website and in such cases, the full refund will be granted.
– As in the case of other forms of visas, respective Vietnamese officials at the ports of entry may reserve the right to deny any visitors entry into Vietnam. Thus, per the discretion of each official, the holder of an e-Visa or visa approval letter may not be allowed entry to Vietnam, without the need for any explanation and justification.
– We are not liable for any damages if you are denied entry.