Vietnam Visa on arrival or Vietnam landing visa or Evisa is the same type of visa that you will be picked visa stamp and visa sticker at the Vietnam international airports (Ha Noi Capital, Da Nang City, Nha Trang City or Ho Chi Minh City). But you must fill out all your required passport information in advance into this website or vietvisanow.com
This is the best way to get your Vietnam entry visa for normal passport holder with purpose of tourist or business. No need send your passport to anywhere, no document needed, and it is so fast, easy, reliable,…. You just need to fill in our "Online Application Form", pay the service fee, get your "Visa approval letter" within the chosen processing time and pick up your visa at your destination international airport in Vietnam.
This is widely used and is the more preferred way to apply for a visa to enter Vietnam than the more traditional way through the embassy or consulate. Just a few minutes for getting visa stamp at the airport. The Immigration Department receive many thousand Visa-on-arrival applications every year and the number of applicants are increasing steadily as many get to know this Visa option. We also provide extra service if you required.
Noted: Only travelers by air to Hanoi airport, Ho Chi Minh City airport , Cam Ranh airport, and Da Nang airport. ( if you don’t arrive by airplane, please contact us for more information.)
2.How to apply Visa on Arrival
Step 1:Fill out the application form
Fill out the ( đường link dẫn đến form khai thông tin) your passport information correctly as:
Date of birth
Date of arrival
Type of visa: 1 month or 3 months, single entry or multiple entries.
Step 2: Pay and receive confirmation
After fill out all your information, you will be asked for payment of visa fee, You can settle the payment online with your credit card or Bank TT,
Then you will get confirmation via mail and double check all information. make sure all your information are correct.
Step 3:Get Vietnam visa approval Letter.
Receive Vietnam visa approval letter via mail maximum in 2 working days for normal service or in 30 minutes in Emergency case.
Step 4:Get Vietnam visa stamp and visa sticker into your passport.
Prepare necessary documents and stamping fee in cash to get visa stamp at Vietnam Visa Landing Counter as:
Prepare 2 color photos with standard size 4x6 cm ( but the size is note very important)
Prepare Cash in USD:
25 USD/person for single entry 1-3 months.
50 USD/person for 1-3 months multiple entries.
95 USD/person for 6 months multiple entries visa.
135 USD/person for 1 year multiple entries visa.
Notes: Remember getting receipt after paying stamping fee
3. How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
Vietnam visa on arrival types are granted according to the length of staying, number of entries and visiting purpose.
According to length of staying and number of entries, we are ready to process following visa on arrival types:
1 month single entry visa
1 month multiple entries visa
3 months single entry visa
3 months multiple entries visa
6 months multiple entries visa
1 year multiple entries visa
According to visiting purpose, we are ready to process following visa on arrival types:
Business visa: will be valid in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year.
Tourist visa: will be valid in 1 month or 3 months.
Other purposes: will be valid in 3 months or 6 months.
4.The advantages of Visa on Arrival
Why VOA is more popular than getting visa at the consulate/ embassy? The simple answer are:
This seem to be the best way to get Vietnam visa if you want to avoid complicated procedure.
The processing time is faster, maximum is 2 working days.
There are payment methods to choose such as PayPal
No need sending your passport or any document (expect for special nationality)
Getting visa through a computer with internet access or electronic device has Wi-Fi or 4G as IPhone or IPad to save time and money to move.
Your information is secured by one of the best secured system 128/256 bit SSL encryption, so you can rest assured that personal information is not reveal with anyone.
5. Our Services - What do we support ?
Welcome to Vietvisanow - a global leading, prestige e-commerce platform specializing in Vietnam visa on arrival processing service, Vietnam airport concierge service, airport car pick up service, hotel reservation service, Tour travel booking service and flight booking service for citizens of foreign countries over the world.
Vietnam Visa on Arrival Service: Vietvisanow has experience in processing Vietnam visa on arrival for residents from over 118 countries especially India, Nepal, Iran, Lebanon, Bangladesh… in a short time.
Vietnam Airport Concierge Service: Vietvisanow are always assist you to get visa stamp quickly at the Vietnam International airports as well as minimize Immigration hassle, particularly the confusion and frustration that may happen to you in Vietnam International airports.
Airport Car Pick Up Service: Vietvisanow’s professional chauffer team and modern, comfortable cars are ready to drive you from the airport to the required destination in center safely and peace in mind.
Hotel Reservation Service: With the smart, fast online hotel booking system, Vietvisanow are grateful to be on behalf of the customers to make room reservation in over 2.500 hotels, motels, guesthouses in Vietnam. Certainly we always offer a reasonable price which is cheaper than the price you get directly at the hotels.
Tour Travel Booking Service: The outstanding, professional team in Vietvisanow is available to support, consult you in 24/7 as well as design special, diverse tours which meet the customer demands.
Flight Booking Service: Flight booking will be completely easier than ever with a reasonable price in our service.
All of our services aim to provide the most conveniences to the customers so that the customers focus on the excitement of immigration to a beautiful Vietnam
6. Who need visa when visiting Vietnam?
6.1 Only the citizens of below countries are able to visit Vietnam without an entry visa:
- Most citizens of ASEAN member-countries as Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not need a Vietnam visa if they visit Vietnam within 30 days. The Philippine passport holders do not need a Vietnamese visa for 21 days and Myanmar do not need Visa within 14 days. The passport holders of Brunei are not required to get a visa to Vietnam for 15 days. They could apply for popular passport type with return tickets.
- From July, 1st 2015 to next June 2016, Vietnam Government exempts Visas for nationals of 5 Western European countries as: France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and Italy. They do not need visa if staying in Vietnam less than 15 days regardless of their purpose or type of visas.
- Citizens of and Timor-Leste is all required Visa Vietnam.
- The Passport Holders from Korea, Japan, Russia and the Scandinavian nations (as Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland) do not need a visa to Vietnam if they intend to stay in the country within 15 days. They could also apply for popular passport type with return tickets.
- All other citizens are required to get a Vietnam entry visa (issued prior to departure by local consulates or embassies) or a pre-approved letter for picking up an entry visa (issued on arrival at Vietnam's International Airports) at the airport. Both are supplied before arrival in the country.
6.2 Some exceptions:
- No visa is required for travel in Vietnam for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months for citizens of France who holds valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No visa is required for travel in Vietnam for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months for citizens of Chile who holds valid diplomatic or official passports.
- No visa is required for 90 days per time with APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.
- Foreigners and Vietnamese is holding foreign passport who enter Vietnam through an international border gate to travel on Phu Quoc Island and stay there for less than 15 days will also be exempted from Vietnam visa application. Passports must be valid for at least 45 days. After arriving on Phu Quoc Island, the Vietnamese immigration department is responsible for issuing visas on the spot if visitors want to travel other localities or stay in the island for more than 15 days.
- No visa required for Vietnamese overseas for less than 90 days staying if they are holding Vietnam visa exemption certificate.
7. What is Vietnam visa stamping fee?
- Stamping fee is a fee which direct payment to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival Airport to get your visa stamp. this is fix amount to pay for Goverment.
- Cash is recommended to prepare before you arrive at any Vietnamese airport. It’s about :
$25 USD for single entry visa, from 1 to 3 months single visa
$50 USD for less than 6 months multiple entries visa.
$95 USD for 6 months multiple entries visa to less than 1 year multiple entries.
$135USD for 1 year multiple entries visa
- For convenient reason, you prepare cash to pay stamping fee before entering Vietnamese airports because you cannot pay by credit card.
8. What is process of requesting the Approval Letter for Vietnamese Visa?
Three simple steps to get Vietnam Visa Approval Letter online
- After customers finish booking process via our official site, our confirmation will be sent to your contact email. Our payment request will also be sent to you later within maximum a working-hour for reviewing the information of visa application to make sure it’s always approved. If there are any issues, we shall suggest how to fix it immediately.
- A private code of pre-approved letter which is used to receive stamp-visa at the arrival airport (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai, Cam Ranh or Danang airport) will be sent to Clients after their payment is successful. The format of pre-approved letter was sent by email is .JPEG or PNG or PDF file. After more than 24 hours, or email to (địa chỉ email)Our customer service will help you 24 hours in 7 days a week.
- Please print the approval letter out and put it into your luggage. It should be shown to Vietnam Immigration Office at the international airport in Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi or Nha Trang or Danang city, because the foreigner is not allowed to enter Vietnam without preapproved letter.
- Beside, please prepare 2 photos have passport-sized (4x6 centimeters) and cash (usually is USD) for immigration fee which is called as stamping fee which is about 25 USD per single-entry visa or 50USD, 65USD or 135USD for each of multiple-entries visa. (This fee is required to pay for Vietnam Government via Immigration Officer at the airport)
Recieve the Approval Letter at Vietnamese Airport
- When you arrive at Vietnam International Airport, you should show your preapproved letter to get Vietnam Visa to Vietnam Immigration Officer at the airport. You will receive the Visa Stamp after then.
- In case, customers do not enter Vietnam by airplane, you can get Vietnam Visa at the local Vietnam Embassy.
- So, please contact us at email email@example.com or phone number (+84) 829381234 if you need our support!
9. How long can I get the Vietnam Visa Approval after submitting your service?
- In normal, after you finish filling the visa application form and making payment, you will get your Vietnam Visa Approval Letter via your email within 2 working days. In urgent case, the approval letter will be sent to your email within 1 working day and 4 working-hours in super urgent case.
- In emergent case it will take even 30 minutes to get Vietnam Visa upon arrival at Vietnam International Airport for emergent case. Customer just applies our rush visa(đường link dẫn ra phần khai xin thị thực ) service via our official website.
For rush visa to Vietnam, please do the following steps:
Fisrtly send your passport details with rush visa Vietnam request